Monday 18 January 2010

Spring is in the air


Looking out of my window this morning I spied a snuggled up bunch of snowdrops, the first I have noticed since the snow cleared.. I have a little woodland niche down the garden near a brook and oh wow! that will be smothered in snowdrops and miniature wild daffoldils a real sight for sore eyes after the winter we have experienced
No, the sun hasnt appeared ths morning which would have made this even more heart warming, but what a wonderful welcome to hear the birds twittering. Is this a sign of spring I wonder
http://bridal-studio.blogspot.com/
Todays agenda.

Visit my 94yr old Mum .. Taking some of the old photo albums to stimulate her mind.. Well! its a good excuse anyway to reorganise into another book.

Later I will paint one of my vases. I have already outlined a gorgeous cluster of Fuchsia's. When that has been completed I will fire it in the oven along with another I completed with an orchid spray.

Must finish the last MNDAssociation logo although I hear there are another three tops to be delivered to me yet.

Finally if I can fit everything in I will try to make up a couple of fascinators. I think green is a must and perhaps another stunning purple. I havent checked what this year wedding colours are yet, anyone give me a clue?

Oh! forgot we are out to my grandsons third birthday tea. I expect he will be so excited and so soon after Christmas. I think my daughter needs to build an extension to house all the toys these children have. Not like us in our younger days. One main present, then sensible things like socks, gloves, orange nuts.. How did is escalate to this extent hey?

Wonder what time my day will end

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
I have been happily married for many years to such a tolerant easy going husband. Who has encouraged me throughout every hobby undertaken. My children have long flown the nest leaving me to have 'My Time' now. So after years of mastering every challenge I could, I finally found my niche in the world of wedding accessories for guests. I am at my happiest designing and creating, whether it be Hair Fascinators or Silk Corsages to match any colour, titivating Hats & Handbags so that they are individual or embroidering special personalized Ring Pillows. I am found most days literally buried up to my neck in feathers and all the other goodies in my treasure chest, working on the next idea