Sunday 17 January 2010

Grandsonned


Had my gorgeous grandsons overnight and am I done in... Dont think my workroom has much oxygen left in it, the amount of times I have yawned in the last hour..

Wouldn't mind but the eldest decided to sleepwalk. Of course I was on edge and sleeping close to the surface then, subconciously listening.
Then the little one who was in a cot bed in our room decided to wet his bed at 5.15am. All good fun

I have managed to paint a vase with a stunning orchid and outline a fuchsia design on another. My embroidery machine trundled along at the same time machining one of the logo's for the sweatshirts that I am doing for the Arctic Challenge for the MNDAssociation

Hence I am now definitely in zombie land. Dare not go to bed too early or I will be wandering around in the dead of night. No doubt meet a few zombies on the way.. Lol!

Tomorrows another busy day..


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
I have been happily married for many years to such a tolerant easy going husband. Who has encouraged me throughout every hobby undertaken. My children have long flown the nest leaving me to have 'My Time' now. So after years of mastering every challenge I could, I finally found my niche in the world of wedding accessories for guests. I am at my happiest designing and creating, whether it be Hair Fascinators or Silk Corsages to match any colour, titivating Hats & Handbags so that they are individual or embroidering special personalized Ring Pillows. I am found most days literally buried up to my neck in feathers and all the other goodies in my treasure chest, working on the next idea