Saturday 9 January 2010

Our New Babies


I was so excited to see our new babies that I fogot to take an photo's..

This is a pic of our son-in-law's pup. Our's is identical except for a white flash under her chin.. Only two weeks to wait now... Just adorable I could have brought all six of them home with me..

Spain has definitely been put on hold.. Blowed if Im venturing out in all the snow thats forecast for UK and the continent.. We did aim to drive down, but do I look stupid!!! .. Roll on March hey.. Need some time with my new baby now...

On Nannie patrol tonight, so the boys have been fed and watered, had thier quiet time, one bedded down, one to go.. Guess its an early night for me as the little ones clock starts ticking veeeery early, and really! I dont do mornings. I suppose on reflection I will have to get used to it, especially with potty traing our new pup.. Owww!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
I have been happily married for many years to such a tolerant easy going husband. Who has encouraged me throughout every hobby undertaken. My children have long flown the nest leaving me to have 'My Time' now. So after years of mastering every challenge I could, I finally found my niche in the world of wedding accessories for guests. I am at my happiest designing and creating, whether it be Hair Fascinators or Silk Corsages to match any colour, titivating Hats & Handbags so that they are individual or embroidering special personalized Ring Pillows. I am found most days literally buried up to my neck in feathers and all the other goodies in my treasure chest, working on the next idea