Saturday 16 January 2010

Ass into gear

Well! Must move my ass and get the remaining tops embroidered with the MDNA logo...

Then! I think maybe, just maybe I will have a little relax with my glass paints.. Downloaded loads of orchid designs.. So yes, you probably guessed right Im going to have an orchid theme..
Bought loads of sale vases and now need to get different shaped ornamental bottles.. Old new, whatever.. Where from though.. I thought about auction houses etc, but really havent the time to trawl around sitting wasting time.. Any ideas where to get glass bits, really reasonable???
Although on reflection I should be in my fascinator world as the purple stock are dwindling..
Just sold a stunning creation that has gone off to Sweden.. I do hope the postal services treat it kindly as they are so fragile.. packed it well with Fragile tape all around it, but was reading some horror stories on a forum about our UK postal sytem.. Now Im having kitten about it arriving safely and in one piece. To date though i have to be honest I havent had any catastrophes, fingers crossed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
I have been happily married for many years to such a tolerant easy going husband. Who has encouraged me throughout every hobby undertaken. My children have long flown the nest leaving me to have 'My Time' now. So after years of mastering every challenge I could, I finally found my niche in the world of wedding accessories for guests. I am at my happiest designing and creating, whether it be Hair Fascinators or Silk Corsages to match any colour, titivating Hats & Handbags so that they are individual or embroidering special personalized Ring Pillows. I am found most days literally buried up to my neck in feathers and all the other goodies in my treasure chest, working on the next idea