Tuesday 12 January 2010

Project Paint

Morning peeps
More excited about my painting project as new goodies arrived in the post.. more paints, & finer brushes.. I will start running out of glass items so better look out for some bargain bits online.
I have hundred of embroidery designs on the PC so will trawl through for some pretty flowers and then print them off.
Whoopee, I will be off and running shortly, must go and do the ablutions first or I will be here in my dressing gown all day.. AND, from past experience I always get caught out. What delight will I choose today as I loved the orchid design and will do that again but in a different colour.
Well! It certainly a stop in day anyway as its dull, dark and gloomy outside. Where's that sun hiding.
The wedding season is having a slow start this year, perghaps its because of the crunch climate and possible postponement of these celebrations.. Afterall shoestring weddings are a thing of the past now.. Which also reminds me I need to make a couple of pretty spring green creations before this painting really get a hold.
Have a happy and fun filled Tuesday, I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
I have been happily married for many years to such a tolerant easy going husband. Who has encouraged me throughout every hobby undertaken. My children have long flown the nest leaving me to have 'My Time' now. So after years of mastering every challenge I could, I finally found my niche in the world of wedding accessories for guests. I am at my happiest designing and creating, whether it be Hair Fascinators or Silk Corsages to match any colour, titivating Hats & Handbags so that they are individual or embroidering special personalized Ring Pillows. I am found most days literally buried up to my neck in feathers and all the other goodies in my treasure chest, working on the next idea