Tuesday 19 January 2010

Bring on the sun


Hibernation is over, now for some serious work..

I have been working on my new creations for those guests who dread wearing a hat..

Call in at any of my shops and find these designer masterpieces.. These are all listed at way below designer market prices. I adore my hobby and as long as I cover materials and a little time Im happy for you all to share in the prices that fit your pocket..
I remember a few years ago, when in a very posh frock shop, looking at the price tag of a designer fascinator. Nothing special, really! .. What shook me was its tag in excess of a £100. Thats when I though. yes! I can offer an equally if not better service to my customers.. No design repeated, maybe similar but NEVER the same..
My workroom is an Alladdins cave of every colour feather imaginable, in addition to beads, flowers, satin and sinamay fabric.
The bridal beaded creations are all threaded and wired by hand, making them so unique. of course these can also be worn by bridesmaids..
Not forgetting our pretty little flower girls. hair bands and wrist corsages are a must.
Pop into my world and enjoy ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
I have been happily married for many years to such a tolerant easy going husband. Who has encouraged me throughout every hobby undertaken. My children have long flown the nest leaving me to have 'My Time' now. So after years of mastering every challenge I could, I finally found my niche in the world of wedding accessories for guests. I am at my happiest designing and creating, whether it be Hair Fascinators or Silk Corsages to match any colour, titivating Hats & Handbags so that they are individual or embroidering special personalized Ring Pillows. I am found most days literally buried up to my neck in feathers and all the other goodies in my treasure chest, working on the next idea