Wednesday 17 March 2010

Walking on water

My angelic little, well not so little puppy now, decided she could walk on water yesterday and nose dived right under in our pond. Well! I couldnt stop laughing, I have never seen an animal shift her bottom so quickly, swam across to me like a bullet, I grabbed the scruff of her neck and hauled out this drowned rat, who then proceeded to tear around the garden shaking and jumping in the air. Dont know if that was from fright or glee. We will see today if she attempts it again.. Must add the pond is only 3metres acros x 1 deep. If push came to shove I could have stepped in to get her. Mind you I wouldnt have been laughing so loud then.
She is off to the vets today for her blood test in readiness for her pet passport and she may have to have a little hernia operation I think on her belly button.. Will have to see what the vet advises though.
I guess this may be another part productive day as will tomorrow, Visit to the dentists owww! Just cannot get myself into gear. Goodies are selling in the shop and Im struggling to replace at the moment..Mind you it does have a great selection anyway so I dont know why I worry.

Positive thinking, comes to mind

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
I have been happily married for many years to such a tolerant easy going husband. Who has encouraged me throughout every hobby undertaken. My children have long flown the nest leaving me to have 'My Time' now. So after years of mastering every challenge I could, I finally found my niche in the world of wedding accessories for guests. I am at my happiest designing and creating, whether it be Hair Fascinators or Silk Corsages to match any colour, titivating Hats & Handbags so that they are individual or embroidering special personalized Ring Pillows. I am found most days literally buried up to my neck in feathers and all the other goodies in my treasure chest, working on the next idea