Tuesday 23 March 2010

Powering Along

After an early start, sent hubby off to buy a new power hose.. Oh wow! bright yellow, after lots of fiddling I managed to assemble it connected the hosepipe and away I went..
Well! I dont know what the pup really thought to it, barked her head off for all of 20 seconds then skidded into the back porch and into her cage (huge thing) No that wasnt far enough away so sidled behind it and glared through the bars.. After 30 minutes or so she became a little braver and actually lay on the doorstep watching me.. By this time I was almost done in, after moving huge plantpots with this back breaking job, especially as you have to stoop over...
So far I have only completed a sixth of the patio, but oh boy does is look great. Even the wooden seat got blasted ready for its anual staining.
I came in splattered in muck, soaking jeans and literally bent in half.. After a coffee break I decided what I needed would be a nice hot bubbly bath, fantastic..
Back to reality in my workroom discovered I had a good few sales, so I sorted and packed, updated my website and sent thank you emails to my customers..
Oh dear! 11.11pm and i was going to have an early night as have to be up early tomoorow. My baby has to have a hernia op, bless her cotton socks.. AND, the vet said i was to keep her quiet for a WEEK.. shes a puppy for goodness sake..

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
I have been happily married for many years to such a tolerant easy going husband. Who has encouraged me throughout every hobby undertaken. My children have long flown the nest leaving me to have 'My Time' now. So after years of mastering every challenge I could, I finally found my niche in the world of wedding accessories for guests. I am at my happiest designing and creating, whether it be Hair Fascinators or Silk Corsages to match any colour, titivating Hats & Handbags so that they are individual or embroidering special personalized Ring Pillows. I am found most days literally buried up to my neck in feathers and all the other goodies in my treasure chest, working on the next idea