Sunday 28 March 2010

Sunny Sunday

What a gorgeous day it has been, bit nippy, but the sun is glorious..
Had to refrain from taking pup for a walk as she had to be kept reasonably quiet for a week, after her hernia operation.. Have you tried trying to keep a hyperactive pup quiet. Near on impossible

Popped into town with hubby and bought four conifers.. I will have to sweet talk the gardener into digging the holes though..

Called and had a coffee with our son and had a pleasant hours chat with him

Decided to weed my rockery garden which is knee level, the pup decided she was helping though and kept running off with mouthfuls of weeds.. Now I know why dogs need worming so often.
Still havent finished the patio, so just 25% to do, but it has to be the worst part to jet wash.
Have a couple of Fascinator sets to complete now, so will take pics and list when done..
Might just veg out tonight, need a recharge of batteries

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
I have been happily married for many years to such a tolerant easy going husband. Who has encouraged me throughout every hobby undertaken. My children have long flown the nest leaving me to have 'My Time' now. So after years of mastering every challenge I could, I finally found my niche in the world of wedding accessories for guests. I am at my happiest designing and creating, whether it be Hair Fascinators or Silk Corsages to match any colour, titivating Hats & Handbags so that they are individual or embroidering special personalized Ring Pillows. I am found most days literally buried up to my neck in feathers and all the other goodies in my treasure chest, working on the next idea