Tuesday 30 March 2010

Female Simon Cowell

An early start,as this is my big day for the teeth transformation. The first visit of four..
Why do I come up with these bright ideas.
Hubby said he would drive me and wait for two & half hours.. I am so thankful it only took just over an hour on the first leg...
My dentist certainly decided I wasnt going to feel any pain, in fact after eight injections, YES! eight, and five hours later I am only just feeling a little normality in one side of my very numb,puffy lips. No wonder my man insisted I had a mushroom omelete before we went as all I have been able to swallow is a milky tea sop.. (dont ask) which dribbled down my chin.
Talk about Mick Jagger lips, I would have beaten him hands down, just so pleased no-one decided to stick me to a shop window with those great big suckers..
In two weeks the real ones will replace these temporay gnashers and the following week, he starts on the bottom, which will be completed the next week. Days before we jet off to Vegas.. I can flash my sparkly teeth then, lets hope I can eat with them also.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I have seen your blogs and I have enjoyed them all so far. I am so grateful that you have shared your thoughts to us. My bridal jewelry designer likes it as well. Thanks a lot! Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
I have been happily married for many years to such a tolerant easy going husband. Who has encouraged me throughout every hobby undertaken. My children have long flown the nest leaving me to have 'My Time' now. So after years of mastering every challenge I could, I finally found my niche in the world of wedding accessories for guests. I am at my happiest designing and creating, whether it be Hair Fascinators or Silk Corsages to match any colour, titivating Hats & Handbags so that they are individual or embroidering special personalized Ring Pillows. I am found most days literally buried up to my neck in feathers and all the other goodies in my treasure chest, working on the next idea