Monday 22 March 2010

A hectic Monday



2.45pm and I have just come up to my workroom to actually do some work.. Bit hectic today.
Visited my 93 year old Mum who was not in the greatest of moods, do feel so drained after that trip today..
Then had a quick bite to eat and proceeded to go and feed my daughters pup..

Thought I would post a couple of pics for the MND Association.(Motor Nuerone Disease Ass)
It was the Arctic challenge which my son also joined.. I was honoured that they selected me to design and embroider their MNDA Logo onto some fleeces which they would be wearing..
They had such a lot of support and sponsors.. Well done to them all, as it must have frozen their socks off at -40c Brrrrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
I have been happily married for many years to such a tolerant easy going husband. Who has encouraged me throughout every hobby undertaken. My children have long flown the nest leaving me to have 'My Time' now. So after years of mastering every challenge I could, I finally found my niche in the world of wedding accessories for guests. I am at my happiest designing and creating, whether it be Hair Fascinators or Silk Corsages to match any colour, titivating Hats & Handbags so that they are individual or embroidering special personalized Ring Pillows. I am found most days literally buried up to my neck in feathers and all the other goodies in my treasure chest, working on the next idea