Saturday 6 February 2010

My new P.A asleep on the job.. Tutt tutt!

Saturday is here again..
Already been to the vets and had my gorgeous pup vaccinated & chipped.. Also plan to have a pet passport done so that we can take her down to Spain with us.. I had forgotten how demanding a pup is, far more than a baby at this stage.. At least you can contain the poops etc in a disposible nappy.
Dogs on the other hand , its 'Where though art thee its necessary to pee' We will get there in the end though. These puppy treats work wonders.
I am going to blitz my workroom and use all the excess sinamay bits to create some pretty fantastic fascinators.. Well! I am away for three weeks shortly and it will be sods law that orders will come flooding in.. Trying to estimate what colours will be popular is the most difficult though.
I got up this morning with a day filled with 'must do' plans and so far the pup has taken up most of the morning.. My website tidy up will have to be another day as must get these fascinators on the conveyor belt..

1 comment:

  1. She is soooo adorable! We went to see a 14 mth old choc lab this morning which, although a bit exciteable, is absolutely gorgeous. Seriously considering getting him, especially has he's now over the toilet training bit!! Elaine

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
I have been happily married for many years to such a tolerant easy going husband. Who has encouraged me throughout every hobby undertaken. My children have long flown the nest leaving me to have 'My Time' now. So after years of mastering every challenge I could, I finally found my niche in the world of wedding accessories for guests. I am at my happiest designing and creating, whether it be Hair Fascinators or Silk Corsages to match any colour, titivating Hats & Handbags so that they are individual or embroidering special personalized Ring Pillows. I am found most days literally buried up to my neck in feathers and all the other goodies in my treasure chest, working on the next idea