Thursday 24 December 2009

Christingle First

My daughter family & I went to the Christingle service 4pm today.. and the children were in awe when the lights went down and everyone was holding thier (lighted Christingle) An orange depicting the world, with four spikes of sweets depicting the seasons, the candle to light the world and the band around which is for jesus, the love of jesus.
Im ashamed to say after all these years I have learnt something today..
Well! One more sleep and then off to my daughters for a very hectic day, no doubt..
Have a wonderful Christmas Everyone and most of all enjoy.. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
I have been happily married for many years to such a tolerant easy going husband. Who has encouraged me throughout every hobby undertaken. My children have long flown the nest leaving me to have 'My Time' now. So after years of mastering every challenge I could, I finally found my niche in the world of wedding accessories for guests. I am at my happiest designing and creating, whether it be Hair Fascinators or Silk Corsages to match any colour, titivating Hats & Handbags so that they are individual or embroidering special personalized Ring Pillows. I am found most days literally buried up to my neck in feathers and all the other goodies in my treasure chest, working on the next idea